Forms are the basic way for a user to interact with the site. They enable users to contact the website administrator, comment on different posts on the website, reply to other user’s comments, give feedback regarding the website and much more.
WordPress websites too require forms. The WordPress Plugins directory has various plugins that enable you to easily create and manage forms on your WordPress blog or website. In this post, we present you 10 WordPress Plugins that help you in form management.
1. TDO Mini Forms – TDO Mini Forms is a really powerful plugin that enables you to create highly customizable forms on your website which allows non-registered users to submit and edit posts and pages. New posts are kept as drafts until an admin publishes them. It also offers various other features such as integration with Akismet to check if submissions and contributions are spam, trust specific users and IPs so that they can directly publish posts, and much more.
2. Formidable Forms – Formidable Forms enables you to quickly and easily create forms with a simple drag-and-drop interface. It allows you create your own custom forms or generate them from a template. It also integrates with WP reCAPTCHA and Akismet to prevent spam.
3. Fast Secure Contact Form – As the name suggests, this plugin allows you to easily create customized contact forms that lets your visitors contact you via e-mail. It also includes Akismet and CAPTCHA support so as to help reduce spam. Some of it’s additional features include redirecting visitors to particular URL after sending the message, automatic response to messages, auto form fill for logged in users and much more.
4. WordPress Forms – WordPress Forms provides you a fast and intuitive way of creating professional looking forms. It is pretty simple and easy-to-use. It allows you to easily create forms, modify advanced options for each field, specify e-mail where the submissions should be sent, specify external location in order to process the form, embed form in posts or pages and much more.
5. Google Forms Shortcode – This simple plugin enables you to easily insert forms created by Google Docs into pages and posts using shortcodes. It enables you to set the default form width, height, loading text and error message text.
6. MM Forms Community – MM Forms Community is a simple yet powerful plugin that lets you easily create forms for your WordPress site. Some of it’s features include field creator, spam filtering, automatic e-mail responder, save form submissions to database, send HTML formatted e-mails and much more.
7. FormBuilder – The FormBuilder Plugin allows you to build complex forms right from your WordPress admin interface. It lets you easily build customized forms without any coding knowledge. It’s additional features include personalized automatic e-mail response, spam control, multi-language forms support, store submissions to database and much more.
8. Post Form Maker – Post Form Maker lets you easily create polls and forms in your posts. It enables you to quickly and easily create forms with text, radio, select and checkbox items and displays it at the bottom of the post that you select.
10. Contact Form 7 – Contact Form 7 is a simple plugin that lets you create customized contact forms. It allows you to easily manage multiple contact forms, customize e-mail contents with simple markup, filter spam and much more.
Have any other plugins to recommend? Share it to us through the comments section.
Srikanth is a Web Developer and SEO. Check out his portfolio for more information.